Hello world. As you may know, I am in the middle of a blogging marathon. Or maybe you don’t. In that case you should read some of the posts. They’re quite good but I also know the author so I wouldn’t take my opinion too seriously. Anyways, watching and blogging about 24 movies before my birthday hasn’t gone according to plan thanks to a bitch named Irene. I still have eight movies to write about and today is my actual day of birth. But c’est la vie.
So in honor of me turning the very old age of 23 – Yes, 23 is old. I’m almost in my mid-twenties, which is almost 30, which is old. I know this because Jessica Simpson told me so on an episode of Newlyweds – these are five things I am enjoying today.
1. This clip from (500) Days of Summer that my friend Ally keeps posting on every form of social media we interact on.
2. This picture of Katharine Hepburn.
3. These two Kate Nash songs.
4. Ferris Wheels. I always end up riding a ferris wheel around my birthday. It will happen again this week. (No, it won’t be this ferris wheel.)
5. This version of “Ta ra ta ta” that I almost start dancing to on NJ Transit and then I remember that I’m on the subway
Okay, that is enough of this self-promotional blog post.
If I haven’t said it enough, thanks for reading my blog and thanks for coming back if you do. Now go enjoy your day. And maybe watch a Katharine Hepburn movie, ride a ferris wheel and eat a damn good cannoli.
3 thoughts on “Five Things I Like About Today (Right Now)”
And I’ll keep posting it too!
You better! It always makes my day infinitely better when I see it.
That’s funny. I have that song on my iPod, and it always reminds me of STEP BROTHERS, not (500) DAYS OF SUMMER. 2009 was a good year for comedy.